Engineered with excellent high-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS and other high-rate discharge applications (15 minute discharges) with extended life in stand by service. Terminals, case, and other internal components are uniquely designed to accomplish this performance.
Key applications include large critical UPS systems, general standby, some engine starting, and all other high rate capacity needs.
- Excellent high-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS and other high-rate discharge applications for up to 10 years service life at 25° C temperatures.
- Interior design performance attributes to ensure cell to cell consistency and high wattage per cell performances.
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) – utilizes safety relief vales to regulate internal pressures opening only when needed in unusually circumstances
- Special high performance terminals designed to increase conductance
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Technology – immobilizes electrolyte for safe operation in any position
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity virgin lead from high quality Australian smelters
- Precision double-sided plate pasting process for higher consistency and uniformity of paste. Computer controlled and monitored paste mixing for higher reliability.
- Externally sealed Flame retardant ABS case and cover to UL94V-O for superior performance on sizes over 33Ah is standard (under 33Ah is optional availability)
- Special high performance terminals designed to increase conductance.
- UL recognized (UR) as a component in UL approved equipment installations under File number MH46202
- Precise in-battery plate formation process reduces self-discharge keeping the batteries fresher longer, ready for full power when called on to perform.
- Unique plate casting process improves lead grain structure which slows the corrosion process extending life over standard processes.
- Automatic Cast on Strap (COS) welding process on all battery models under 100Ah create consistent group welding, lower internal resistance, and high quality consistency. This reduces weld failures to almost zero, while improving charge and discharge efficiency.
- 100% of batteries receive a 4-step final testing process before leaving the factory. This process includes an Open Circuit Voltage test, Internal Resistance test, High Voltage Leak test, and High Amperage Discharge test. This ensure the highest quality and performance standards can be met on every battery.
- Factory ISO9001 and CE certified
- Classified as non-spillable status for transportation making it non-hazardous for normal transportation processes. Approved for transport by air. Fulfills US D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A., C.A.B. handling and shipping requirements. (If repackaged/re-shipped follow all original packaging procedures)