Designed for long life in high cycling and multi-use standby applications where battery is required to discharge or power and operate the application on a routine basis. Special internal additives and design characteristics make this robust long life design possible.
Key applications include mobility, scooters, wheelchairs, lifts, solar backup, wind energy backup, marine trolling, Cable TV backup, and other battery only powered applications.
- Proprietary precious metal additives are blended into the grid materials and refined (4BS) active material to optimize the structure increasing cycle-life, and reducing internal resistance. This makes the batteries cycle longer and charge better and faster, while extending overall life.
- 7-10 year service life in standby applications at 25° C temperatures.
- Cycles over 500 times at 60% depth of discharge yet will perform equally well in standby and other applications where both conditions are required.
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) – utilizes safety relief vales to regulate internal pressures opening only when needed in unusually circumstances
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Technology – immobilizes electrolyte for safe operation in any position
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity virgin lead from high quality Australian smelters
- Precision double-sided plate pasting process for higher consistency and uniformity of paste. Computer controlled and monitored paste mixing for higher reliability.
- Externally sealed Flame retardant ABS case and cover to UL94-HB specifications
- UL recognized (UR) as a component in UL approved equipment installations under File number MH46202
- Precise in-battery plate formation process reduces self-discharge keeping the batteries fresher longer, ready for full power when called on to perform.
- Unique plate casting process improves lead grain structure which slows the corrosion process extending life over standard processes.
- Automatic Cast on Strap (COS) welding process on all battery models under 100Ah create consistent group welding, lower internal resistance, and high quality consistency. This reduces weld failures to almost zero, while improving charge and discharge efficiency.
- 100% of batteries receive a 4-step final testing process before leaving the factory. This process includes an Open Circuit Voltage test, Internal Resistance test, High Voltage Leak test, and High Amperage Discharge test. This ensure the highest quality and performance standards can be met on every battery.
- Factory ISO9001 and CE certified
- Classified as non-spillable status for transportation making it non-hazardous for normal transportation processes. Approved for transport by air. Fulfills US D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A., C.A.B. handling and shipping requirements. (If repackaged/re-shipped follow all original packaging procedures)